Like my fellow blogsters, I often neglect this medium in favor of screwing around on Facebook.
Because, I mean, there's just so much going on in my life, it's easier to keep everyone informed about critical happenings with quick, updated status messages. They're convenient, single-serving packets of info that everyone can easily digest in seconds.
To illustrate, here's a snapshot of critical status messages.
- Jennifer likes the sangiovese.
- Jennifer thought she knew who the 5th cylon is... but now she's not so sure. [scooby doo noise].
- Jennifer thinks the blues in French sounds stupid.
- Jennifer picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
- Jennifer doesn't want to cause a panic, but there appears to be a Battlestar Gallactica marathon going on.
- Jennifer is off to the Land of Nod.
- Jennifer is amazed that WA passed a law to rename King county for another King. The first one wasn't good enough, eh? Redonkulous.
- Jennifer is learning a new CMS. Mmm... content management.
- Jennifer is bored of the manatee-written 24 scripts. But it was fun to watch Jack punch someone in the face.
- Jennifer is all excited about King 5 News and her imaginary favorite aunt, Jean Enerson.
- Jennifer is thinking someone spilled a coke on a Facebook server. Shit is sloooooooooow today.
- Jennifer would like to have a word with the jet stream.
- Jennifer loves that The Wrestler was written by a former Onion Editor in Chief. Loved the movie. More Mickey!
- Jennifer says "It's "more important," not "more importantly!" Yeeeeaaaaaaaaooooooo!