The wife watches live, Oscar red carpet coverage. David would spoon out his eyeballs if he were here. But he's not - he's on a business trip, leaving me alone and unsupervised in this foreign country.
He'll be gone for three days and two nights and here's a list of all the things I'm going to do while he's gone:
- Not cook a single thing.
- Eat an entire batch of chocolate chip cookie dough, because Miriam and Ted's cookies still have not arrived and I can't stand reading about all the taste test reviews without having any cookies stuffed in my mouth.
- Wear sweats the entire time.
- Watch the dishes pile up until late Tuesday afternoon and *maybe* do them before I leave to pick up David.
- Have waffles for dinner (which I won't have to make - got leftovers in the freezer).
- Watch CosmoTV, MTV, and other varieties of BadTV.
- Lift weights in my underwear.
- Dress the cats in doll clothes.
- Pile my clothes all over his side of the bed.
- Order a pizza and take off all the cheese and eat the crust (David hates when I do that, like I'm defacing a sacred object, but I don't eat dairy, so, it gets defaced. And de-cheesed.)
- Eat dinner at 4pm.
- Work on my Sawyer & Desmond Go Shirtless scripts.